Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Ben' wrote:

Hey Amelia,

Yes there will be a check in rep at Manchester,

Have a great time :)

Thanks

Ben

Hi Ben

Thank you so much for your help. Hoping I wont have any more questions before I go. !!!

Amelia

Hi Christine

I certainly will let you know how I get on. Cant believe its here!

Regards

Amelia

Ben 13 years ago
Hey Amelia,

Yes there will be a check in rep at Manchester,

Have a great time 🙂

Thanks

Ben

'Ben' wrote:

Hi Amelia,

thanks for your question, your Tour Manager will be meeting you at Gatwick and its a lovely lady called Lynda Reeves.

At the airport there is always a Just You rep (irrespective of whether your Tour Manager meets you at the airport or in resort) who is there to meet and greet and direct you, so please don't worry at all, we're very organised 🙂 and you'll have a great time,

All the best,

Ben

Hi Ben thanks for your reply, I am flying from Manchester, will there be anyone there as i head out ? Thanks Amelia

'AMELIA' wrote:

Hi

Just wondering whether our tour manager will be meeting me at the airport or in resort. If at the resort, what happens at the airport? Will there be a rep to guide us to the coach....Just trying to get things straight in my head before i go.

Oh last minute nerves before my first solo holiday

Regards

Amelia

I am going to Mallorca but not until the 5th October and this will be my first JY holiday too. Please let me know how you get on. Thanks

Christine

Ben 13 years ago
Hi Amelia,

thanks for your question, your Tour Manager will be meeting you at Gatwick and its a lovely lady called Lynda Reeves.

At the airport there is always a Just You rep (irrespective of whether your Tour Manager meets you at the airport or in resort) who is there to meet and greet and direct you, so please don't worry at all, we're very organised 🙂 and you'll have a great time,

All the best,

Ben

Hi

Just wondering whether our tour manager will be meeting me at the airport or in resort. If at the resort, what happens at the airport? Will there be a rep to guide us to the coach....Just trying to get things straight in my head before i go.

Oh last minute nerves before my first solo holiday

Regards

Amelia