Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
it's not something i've looked into, but will check it out when new brochure comes out as would love to go back to america
The route 66 is high on my list of dream holidays. Can't wait till it becomes available on here and I will be booking for that holiday
thanks ben
I hope there will be more new tours this year not just route 66. Im afraid at the moment its just the same old tours which have been around for sometime. It would be nice to see somthing completely new.
Ben 13 years ago
Hello,

thanks for your query, this tour is not going to be featured in the new Just You brochure however we have a new tour called Route 66, this is Travelsphere tour that was so popular, the forum lobbied to get this tour transferred on to Just You and now has and is set to be very popular. The new tour and brochure are due to feature on the websites after the 19th September,

many thanks

Ben

in the latest page and moy mag i received there was a holiday advertised from san fran to vancouver for travelsphere, do you's ever switch them over and could this break be offer on just you at any time?