Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'tricia_b' wrote:

Hi, I'm Tricia from Surrey. I'm looking to take my first holiday on my own and would love some company of my own age. I'm 55. Can anyone recommend somewhere I could try before Christmas that would be a good bet? I'm active, enjoy good conversation and don't want to just sit on a beach. Somewhere offering interest and a bit of variety. Thank you.

Tricia

I am the same age and this is my first trip --- not sure i have put my toe in the water or my whole foot !!!! I have booked Australia in Nov for 3 week . I still think there is one place left

Marie

Ben 13 years ago
Hi Tricia,

Thanks for your message. May I suggest you re-post this in 'say hi to fellow travellers', you will receive a great response there.

Also, our brand new Just You brochure is due out on the 19th September so you can request it online or over the phone from the 19th,

Many thanks

Ben

Hi, I'm Tricia from Surrey. I'm looking to take my first holiday on my own and would love some company of my own age. I'm 55. Can anyone recommend somewhere I could try before Christmas that would be a good bet? I'm active, enjoy good conversation and don't want to just sit on a beach. Somewhere offering interest and a bit of variety. Thank you.