Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Deb's ..Ben

Olly is on holiday because he has made so many postings..lol.........

(Editor's Assistant!!!!)

Cindy

Ben 13 years ago
Hi both!

Olly is now on holiday for a week but I will make sure he see's this upon his return, lol,

many thanks

Ben

'nixon' wrote:

Olly

Your post has made me laugh, my question is what can I and JustAndy103 become now we have made it to Senior Member, what is our next title going to be...??

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

How about Editor's Assistant (lol)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Olly, couldn't resist that one!!

Debs

Olly..

LOL, Can't wait for that do we get a certificate and a badge!!!!!! BTW what's your title then at 2,708. Head cook and bottle washer as my old nan used to say.

Cindy

Hi Cindy

When you reach 1,000 posts, you will be a 'platinum member' (unofficially!).

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly

Your post has made me laugh, my question is what can I and JustAndy103 become now we have made it to Senior Member, what is our next title going to be...??

Cindy

Hi Kay

It's not possible to select this on your profile. You will change from 'junior member' to 'member' when you have made 50 posts on the Community, then rise to 'senior member ' when you have made 250 posts. We only have two senior members at the moment - Nixon and JustAndy103 - and Mick W and LovelyLesley aren't far off.

But I wouldn't worry too much about it - it doesn't affect what you can do on the Community.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

I called myself senior Kay as the name Kay was already in use but what I really wanted was to have the designation Senior Member under my name as others have. How do I amend my details so that this happens?

Many thanks.

Kay