Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'yvonnea3' wrote:

Don't worry Trish, I think we will all have the same look on our faces, look forward to meeting you and all our group. I cannot believe it is only 6 days to go!

Yvonne x

Hi Yvonne,

Was lovely meeting you, so glad you got your phone back before we departed for home. Must have been such a relief for you.

Sorry didn't get much time to chat on the holdiay, lots of other people to talk to.

Trish

Don't worry Trish, I think we will all have the same look on our faces, look forward to meeting you and all our group. I cannot believe it is only 6 days to go!

Yvonne x

Hi Trish,

Did the same trip in July (my first trip).and dont worry abut the airport. It was my first time flying by myself. Everyone was so helpfull. Look out for the blue case label and you soon find another new friend. Have a great time I loved the USA so much booked a trip back less than a week whenI got back. Shelly 1

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Trish

Your tour manager or airport rep should be at check-in when it opens around three hours before departures. Don't worry about the check-in - it's all very straightforward, especially with the Just You person there to help you.

If you look for your flight on the departure boards, you will see which check-in zone to head for.

I agree with you about getting there early - it's always a good idea!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Thank you for the information (apologies for the spelling errors, wasn't wearing my glasses!)

Trish G

Hi Trish

Your tour manager or airport rep should be at check-in when it opens around three hours before departures. Don't worry about the check-in - it's all very straightforward, especially with the Just You person there to help you.

If you look for your flight on the departure boards, you will see which check-in zone to head for.

I agree with you about getting there early - it's always a good idea!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Just one last question before the "Off".

I'm planning on getting a taxi fro my hotel to Termainal 1 @ Heathrow (only so I can be dropped off outside the Check In/ Departures building) the Hopoa Buses drop you in the car parks.

What time will teh Just You reps be at the Check In area, and what Zone will they be. I'm not very good with the e Check In and will require some assistance. I also plan to get there a little earlier than necessary so I don't need to worry about being late.

Thanks

Trish G

:thumbup: