Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Carol

I emailed them to ask and was told you can borrow a hairdryer from reception.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

'Olly' wrote:

Hello

I've just heard that tea and coffee facilities aren't available in rooms at this hotel.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi, there, just wondering whether there is a hairdryer in the room, couldn't find anything on website.

Hi Peter

Thanks for sharing your holiday experience with us all.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Aquila & Olly

Yesterday I just came back from my "Charms of Luxembourg" trip. Had a great time and we stayed in the NH Hotel by the airport. On our day out in Vianden we used the Grand Hotel as a base. This is a lovely hotel with a very great and friendly staff. We passed some time on their verandah for lunch and recovering from some lovely walks around the charming town with fantastic views of the Chateau and riverside walks.

This is a lovely place to be based for your trip. Of course I have no experience of in-room facilities but we all enjoyed our day there, great food and service! The verandah and bar make excellent places for a drink before dinner and will be really good for the social get together after dinner

The remarks made re the NH Hotel are probably correct. It was a well appointed place but it was miles from anywhere except the airport! The airport is quiet, thank heavens, so no noise at night.

Peter

'Olly' wrote:

Hello

I've just heard that tea and coffee facilities aren't available in rooms at this hotel.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

Many thanks for clarifying the exact hotel name/location and for your update regarding tea/coffee-making facilities.

Regards

Aquila

Hello

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Sue and Aquila

I've just checked again and this hotel has indeed changed to Grand Hotel de Vianden - a change from the brochure.

I've emailed them to ask about tea and coffee and will let you know when I hear more. If you want to try them too, their email address is:

hotviand@pt.lu

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

'SueP365' wrote:

Hi,

is it possible to find out if the hotel being used on this trip will have tea/coffee making facilities in the room.

many thanks

Hi Sue

When I phoned a JustYou Contact Advisor this morning, she confirmed what I learned at the time of my booking, namely that the Luxembourg hotel on 30/9/11 will again (as last year) be the Grand Hotel de Vianden (in the picturesque town of Vianden) and no longer the NH Luxembourg Hotel in Luxembourg City - due to negative Customer feedback regarding the latter, I was originally told.

I notice though that our Moderator, Olly, still made reference to the NH Luxembourg Hotel in his reply to you, as does my Booking Confirmation...

So it's possible that your question still remains open...:-/

Regards, Aquila

Hi Sue

I checked the hotel's website and it says tea/coffee makers are provided.

Here's the web page if you want to see what else there is:

http://www.grandhotelvianden.com/homeengels.html 

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi,

is it possible to find out if the hotel being used on this trip will have tea/coffee making facilities in the room.

many thanks