Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Katherine-Leicester' wrote:

'TGRAN' wrote:

Hi Olly,

When should I expect to receive final details for the America's Golden West trip on 12.09.11

As I requested an ESTA to be obtained by the Just You team, will I need to do anything once paperwork received.

Regards

TrishG

Hi Trish

My documentation arrived yesterday, yeeha!

Katherine :thumbup:

Hi Katherine,

Yes I got mine too! Not long to go now, I've been counting sown the number of working days I've got left before this holiday (sad I know, but can't wait to get away!) Just got the packing to do now! Are you staying overnight before flying - I'm at the Premier Inn Hotel along Bath Road.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Trish :thumbup:

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Trish

You should receive your final information about two weeks before you fly - so around the end of August for this holiday.

If you have asked us to arrange your ESTA for you, you won't need to do any work on that yourself.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Okay thank you for that, and I received my information pack the day after I posted this article!

'TGRAN' wrote:

Hi Olly,

When should I expect to receive final details for the America's Golden West trip on 12.09.11

As I requested an ESTA to be obtained by the Just You team, will I need to do anything once paperwork received.

Regards

TrishG

Hi Trish

My documentation arrived yesterday, yeeha!

Katherine :thumbup:

Hi Trish

You should receive your final information about two weeks before you fly - so around the end of August for this holiday.

If you have asked us to arrange your ESTA for you, you won't need to do any work on that yourself.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Regards

TrishG