Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Andy

Thanks for your kind words. I will pass them on.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

I have just returned from The Austrian Lakes yesterday, And would like you to pass on my personal thanks to the following Tour Managers. Karylin Semples who was our Tour guide for the week, And was absolutely fantastic. This lady worked her little socks off and was virtually on duty all of the day. And looking after the 28 folk all the time, every time cant be easy. More or less on the first day she had a bit of challenge, when one of my fellow travellers had there case damaged at Salzburg Airport and that was just at the start of the trip. She always made sure we were all okay throughout the week and on the various excursions and organised events.. In addition I would also like you to pass on my thanks to Jill Kogler ( excuse spelling ) who is probably still with the Travelsphere group, For being such a jolly and fun host during our Shared Evening boat cruise.

I would aslo like to pass on my appreciation to Daniel Adams, who lives fairly locally, And for him to drop in on his rest time to say hello. I had the pleasure of Daniels expertise a few years ago on a Christmas trip. And I am aware he has popped into see others, In other parts of the world too

I do hope the Page & Moy Group fully appreciate what Diamonds you have within your company.

I would therefore like to say a big personal thank you to all on this Forum

Thank you guys and hope to bump into you all again somewhere in the world soon

Regards Andy