Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ok Thank you for that
Hello

These were the prices for a departure of our Lake Como trip last month, so they should still the same. All this will also be in your final information.

Milan is a beautiful city - I spent a weekend there a few years ago. I would recommend a walk on the roof of the Duomo (cathedral) to see the gargoyles and an excellent view.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Italy - Prebookable Milan 2011

We spend the day exploring Italy's capital of style and fashion with a city guide. Milan has plenty to offer, including the Sforzesco Castle and the elegant shops of the Gallerie. There is also a wealth of architectural treasures to discover such as the magnificent Duomo and the world-famous La Scala Opera House.

(£42.00)

Italy - Prebookable Villa Monastero 2011

This half day excursion takes us to visit the elegant Villa Monastero in the pretty resort of Varenna on the eastern shores of Lake Como where we can take an enjoyable lakeside stroll thorugh its glorious gardens of rhododendrons, camellias and azaleas.

(£22.00)

Italy Prebookable Package - Villa Monastero / Milan 2011

YOU CAN SAVE 5% ON THE REGULAR PRICES BY PREBOOKING THESE EXCURSIONS TOGETHER.

Please note this Optional excursion will need to be pre-booked at least 5 days prior to departure (£60.80)

Italy - Prebookable St Moritz and Bernina Express 2011

A full day excursion featuring a scenic coach journey to Tirano followed by the superb Bernina Express railway towards the exclusive Swiss resort of St Moritz.

(£56.00)

Unless specified above all Optional excursions are available to pre-book in the UK (no later than 5 days prior to departure), on the following number: 0844 567 8844. Prices maybe subject to change.

Please note that optional excursions may be available to book in resort through your Tour Guide. Please note that the prices quoted here are at a slightly discounted rate. The price of excursions will increase if you book with your tour guide during the holiday.

Hi

Just wondering if you have any details on the extra tours involved on the lake como tour, was wondering about costs of each trip etc. Got my eye on Milan 😃