Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Aquila

I'm told that there is still a bit of paperwork to do but you should be able to book something within the next week or two.

But don't let it stop you booking your holiday, as you can always add on your hotel stay later.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Thanks for checking that out Olly

Taking another JustYou coach holiday is for me conditional on still being able to secure an overnight hotel stop in Dover (with transfers) prior to departure.

I found that facilility so helpful before - so I hope that as you indicated, the possibility will soon be made available again - hopefully before the JustYou 'Sale' ends this month..!

Regards - Aquila

Hi Aquila

I'm told that there is still a bit of paperwork to do but you should be able to book something within the next week or two.

But don't let it stop you booking your holiday, as you can always add on your hotel stay later.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

As with previous brochures, page 143 of the latest 2011/12 Europe & Worldwide edition offers overnight stays with transfers at the Ramada Dover Hotel for JustYou holidays leaving Dover by coach.

However, earlier in the year, JustYou advisors told me that this facility is was not currently available. I was advised that negotiations with suppliers were underway to re-establish overnight hotel accommodation with transfers.

Is this option now available please? I'd like to book a European coach holiday!

Thanks - Aquila