Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Olly

Thats fantastic news. Thanks very much

best wishes

Sam

Hi Sam

Good news - I asked our holiday advisors to check this for you and you are indeed entitled to the double discount. This has now been applied to your booking. One of our holiday advisors will be in touch to confirm this for you.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

My booking ref for Texas is ***.

To explain it better. I went to Lake Garda with a friend back in May. We were told by Marius that our discount vouchers were double for holidays booked this year (voucher ref 34202 existing booking ref a176206). When i went to book my holiday for Texas i told them that I should have double money off (£100). They said it was only for holidays which would be booked next year 2012!. I then went on to tell my friend Karen whom i went to Lake Garda with, and she told me that when she booked for Bruges in Oct (this year!) she got her double discount. So how come Karen can get the double discount for Bruges this year, but i cannot for Texas this year? This does seem a bit unfair. Marius told us at the time that he had received an email with regards to double discounts

Look forward to your reply

thanks Sam

Hi Sam

Can you let me know your booking reference? I will try to get a definitive answer for you about which discounts you can use on this booking.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Ben

Its me again! Phoned up and they put the query through to discounts team. I have just had an up dated confirmation through and it looks as though they are only giving me the £50 off. Would you mind sorting this for me please, I dont seem to be getting anywhere with the £100 off. Perhaps they need to look at the email that was sent to Marius saying about the double discount. It seems really unfair for my friend to get her double discount for her holiday in Oct 2011 and i am not for mine in Oct 2011.

look forward to hearing your reply

Thanks again

Sam

Ben 13 years ago
'Sammyjo' wrote:

Hi Ben

Sorry i think you have misunderstood me. My holiday is for this year in October, so therefore i should get my double discount then? When i booked my holiday on Monday Ravi said the double discount was for next years holiday (2012), and no this years, but i have booked my holiday for Oct 2011 (this year). I will ring them again! tonight as my voucher runs out tomorrow so i dont want them to have that excuse on their hands

Thanks

Sam

Good morning Sam,

Yes I think I have misunderstood apologies..If you have any problems with Ravi, please tell him to call me on 8128.

Let me know the outcome,

All the best

Ben

Ben 13 years ago
'KMcP' wrote:

Hi Ben, I'm the friend Sam refers to who got the double discount for booking another JY for this year. Sam has booked the Texas holiday for 2011, so she should be getting the double discount - I'm sure she'll be in touch with JY as we both booked within 1 month of returning from (the really magnificent) Lake Garda holiday. Regards, Karen.

Good Morning,

Thanks for your message, I think I have got the wrong end of the stick somewhere! I will go fight her case right now with Ravi! Glad you had a good holiday,

Thanks very much

Ben

Hi Ben

Sorry i think you have misunderstood me. My holiday is for this year in October, so therefore i should get my double discount then? When i booked my holiday on Monday Ravi said the double discount was for next years holiday (2012), and no this years, but i have booked my holiday for Oct 2011 (this year). I will ring them again! tonight as my voucher runs out tomorrow so i dont want them to have that excuse on their hands

Thanks

Sam

Hi Ben, I'm the friend Sam refers to who got the double discount for booking another JY for this year. Sam has booked the Texas holiday for 2011, so she should be getting the double discount - I'm sure she'll be in touch with JY as we both booked within 1 month of returning from (the really magnificent) Lake Garda holiday. Regards, Karen.
Ben 13 years ago
'helens' wrote:

Thanks Ben.

Booking Reference for my Japan trip was A150200.

Thanks again

Helen

Hi Helen,

Thanks for your booking ref, I am getting a voucher posted out to you,

All the best,

Ben