Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you to both Geoff and Marilyn for setting my mind at rest. Just hope that the return flight is on time due to me having to start work at 07.30 on the next day-not my idea!

'janib' wrote:

Getting excited now as I have received the details etc- even if they had made a mistake with the arrival details to Milan-being sorted I hope! How many of us are going from Birmingham please or is it just me?

Hi, I've just returned form Lake Como and went from Birmingham. It's a lovely airport, quiet, instructions very clear. Four others on Just You tours and Elaine our rep was waiting for us and we joined 20 others later. Very well organised, everyone was lovely and made friends quickly and was relieved that most people had been very nervous. Some had been to Lake Garda and preferred it to Como. Excursions excellent. You will have a brilliant time.

:thumbup:

Hi Janib,

I travelled to Milan from Birmingham and was the only one on a JY holiday. When I arrived at Milan airport and after collecting my baggage I made my way out of the airport and there was a JY rep. waiting for me so I guess it will be just the same for you. I had to wait for a flight coming in from somewhere else and onother holiday traveller and we were put in a very nice car that took us to our hotel by Lake Garda. Have a great time as I'm sure you will.

Geoff R

Ben 13 years ago
Hi Janib,

I haven't got access to the information regarding fellow passengers, I have requested it but I thought I would point out it you place this question in the 'Say hello to other single travellers' section of the forum you will get a response I'm sure,

I will post a further reply when I get a response from the business,

Have a great holiday,

Ben

Getting excited now as I have received the details etc- even if they had made a mistake with the arrival details to Milan-being sorted I hope! How many of us are going from Birmingham please or is it just me?