Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Olly thanks very much for your speedy reply I will pack the kettle then.

Regards Ian

Hello Ian

There won't be a kettle in your room but there will be a hotel bar where you can order hot drinks.

I've included a link to the hotel's website so you can find out more about what is available.

http://www.naiade.com/en/hotels/mauritius/merville_beach/default.aspx 

As for currency, I would take sterling in cash with you and change into Mauritian rupees when you get there.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi booked to go to Mauritius in Oct just a few queries : are there many others on the trip I am going for 10 days, do the rooms have kettles and which is the best currency to take.Thanks in advance Ian
Thanks very much Olly for your prompt response I can see why it has been hard to find someone! :)

Regards Heather

Hi Heather

We have four bookings for this holiday - one man and three women, all aged in their early to mid 60s.

The currency is the rupee.

I visited Mauritius in 2007 and had a great time. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

I haven't managed to find anyone going on this trip or see much feedback from anyone having been on this holiday. It will be my first trip on my own and am wondering if at this stage you can give me any idea of how many are actually booked and age range/male female breakdown? Can you also let me know what the currency is out there?

Many thanks

Heather