Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'nixon' wrote:

Can I just say this was a VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION I had for my Safari tour last year to Kenya!!!!!!. as ALL the reps I have travelled get to know very early on, I need to go anytime I can !!!! TO MUCH INFORMATION I can hear you say..

OK re Kenya Safari...

When you are on a safari drive you CANNOT STOP AT ALL NO WAY CAN YOU GET OUT to pee behind a bush etc...that is not an option. I did gentle ask the drive but sorry you have to hold it in. On one drive you do stop some where for a picnic lunch in a safe controlled area, and then you get the choice of two bushes, 1 for the Men and 1 for the ladies and it is DROP THEM...you will do this trust me.!!!!

The problem is you have to drink water regularly re the heat, but what happens is you SWEAT so water goes in and sweat comes out.= less POTTY breaks.

I went on the safari and I SURVIVED IF I can so can you you will be fine. OK.

If I can help anymore re this tour just ask.

Have a great holiday

CINDY

Thank you Cindy, I am one of them people that if i need to go I will go and find somewhere. Guess I will have to hang on till we can stop.

martcage

Can I just say this was a VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION I had for my Safari tour last year to Kenya!!!!!!. as ALL the reps I have travelled get to know very early on, I need to go anytime I can !!!! TO MUCH INFORMATION I can hear you say..

OK re Kenya Safari...

When you are on a safari drive you CANNOT STOP AT ALL NO WAY CAN YOU GET OUT to pee behind a bush etc...that is not an option. I did gentle ask the drive but sorry you have to hold it in. On one drive you do stop some where for a picnic lunch in a safe controlled area, and then you get the choice of two bushes, 1 for the Men and 1 for the ladies and it is DROP THEM...you will do this trust me.!!!!

The problem is you have to drink water regularly re the heat, but what happens is you SWEAT so water goes in and sweat comes out.= less POTTY breaks.

I went on the safari and I SURVIVED IF I can so can you you will be fine. OK.

If I can help anymore re this tour just ask.

Have a great holiday

CINDY

'martcage' wrote:

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Martcage,

I've had a look though all the information I have about this tour and none of it covers this situation!

I would guess that this happens fairly regularly and that your guides will know suitable places for comfort breaks.

Can any other users answer this question?

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Thank you olly

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Martcage,

I've had a look though all the information I have about this tour and none of it covers this situation!

I would guess that this happens fairly regularly and that your guides will know suitable places for comfort breaks.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Thank you olly

Hi Martcage,

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Seams like a strange question, but I am going on the magic of kenya trip 8/6/11.

While we are on safari drives, what happens if we are caught short.

I am not worried about it, but, it is one of the things that cross you mind when thinking about the holiday.