Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Lavender

I have done the Austrian Lakes tour which was reaaly nice with not a to hectic pace, also I have done Poland. The 3 USA tours and Kenya Safari where quite hectic.but very well worth doing. Just pick something that interests you or a dream holiday and go for it.

Cindy

Hello

We do offer a holiday called Walking in the Ahr Valley but I'm afraid this is so popular that it is already fully booked for 2011!

If you have a look at some of the other posts on the community you will see there are two schools of thought about which kind of tour to do first. You could do a short one to somewhere not too far away - perhaps Postcards from Provence or Beautiful Bruges. Others like to jump in at the deep end and travel to somewhere they've always wanted to go, such as China, India or the US West Coast. If you can tell me a little about holidays you have enjoyed in the past, I'm sure I can suggest a few tours that might appeal.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi, not been on holiday with JY before as I am a newbie and recently widowed at age 52.

Please could you tell me if there are any walking holidays arranged for 2011 or could you recommend a European tour for a newbie.

Many thanks