Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hello Lesley

I am on the Leeds Discovery weekend and I have not booked my train tickets. I will be travelling from Gatwick Airport and there seems to be a frequent service via Kings Cross. At the moment I am told by Olly that there is 47 people on this trip. 39 ladies and 8 males of which I will probably be the eldest at 72 years of age. Look forward to meeting up with you on the trip.:

Thanks Olly
Hi Lesley

The welcome drink on the Friday will start at about 6.30 /7 but you are welcome to check in any time from around 2pm if you like. You could spend a bit of time enjoying the hotel's facilities or see a bit of the city.

On Sunday you will need to check out of your room by 11am. There will then be a short presentation on Just You that will tell you a bit more about us and our holidays. So I would say noon is a good time to book a train.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

I have booked for the Leeds discovery weekend on 5th August and would like to book the train in advance. Can you tell me the best times for arrival on the Friday and departure on Sunday please? 🙂