Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Wendy

No change on the numbers for this holiday. I haven't heard anything about the holiday not going ahead. One of my colleagues would be in touch if that happened.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Have the numbers increased since my first message? On a previous message re Australia, I noticed that you said that details of excursions would be sent out 15 weeks before, and as it is now just over 15 weeks I was wondering if these are going to be sent soon? I am concerned in case this holiday is not going to be run.

Kind regards

Wendy

Hi Wendy

When numbers are very low we sometimes have to think about whether to go ahead with a tour or not.

However, I don't think you need to worry about this holiday as there is still plenty of time to go. I would expect this holiday to go ahead.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

Do you have a minimum number in order to run a trip like this?

Kind regards

Wendy

Hi Wendy

So far we have seven on this trip but I would expect a few more by the time you fly.

I don't have any info on numbers for the stopovers but we normally have a few bookings for those too. I would say they are definitely worth doing - Hong Kong is one of my favourite places in the world.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

Can you let me how many people are booked on this holiday and how many are doing both stopovers please?

Kind regards

Wendy