Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Rosemary

I'm glad to hear it. It's good to have you back!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Success at last Olly, you were right cos everytime I entered my 2468 etc.... it came up with Tumaini, it just automatically went into it, so what i did just Googled "Just yo"and came into it that way and success, so i am gonna keep the p/word for now u sent me don't want to mess up again, Thank you for your kind patience and help Regards Rosemary
Hi Rosemary

Don't worry, we 'll get there in the end!

I emailed you at your old address (the one in your profile for 2468rosemary), so I have resent the password to your new email address.

If your computer is automatically logging you in as Tumaini, try clicking on log out. Then enter your old username 2468rosemary and the new password I have just sent you.

The problem may have been that your computer is remembering the details you have entered recently, so logging out should allow you to put in your old username.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly I am so sorry but everytime i sign in it comes up with my new username now ??? can we start again ?? I never received a new email from you ??? Please start from scratch and explain each step Thanks so much I am not usually this thick !!!
Hi Rosemary

It sounds like you are trying to register your old name on the new community. This would explain why you are getting that message.

The good news is you don't have to register again, as all your old details have been carried over to the new system. You can just 'log in' using the details I emailed you.

Don't worry about your activation code, as your account is active.

Let me know if you can get in this time.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly I have tried again, everytime I try to go back to 2468Rosemary it says this name already exists,I did not receive an email from you with my new Activation Code ???
Hi Rosemary

It would be a shame to lose your old account. I have emailed you a new password and reset your account so please have another go. I tried logging in as you and experienced no problems so it should work for you this time.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hello Olly I have had to go all the way back to a Junior Member, I was formerly 2468rosemary, but every time i try to log on it will not allow me on the site. Now I have all my previous info from 2006 are you able to transfer that onto this username ??? I might as well stay on this new one now, or am i able to view my old messages also how can I look up all my places I have visited, I understood that you keep a record and we can view it ??? Thanks for your help Regards Rosemary

p.s. now it states that I have been a member since 2011 and would like that altered. Thanks.