Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Great to hear that the holiday will take place. Looking forward to sun and new friends. Sorry this took so long to write Internet on my computer has been sick. Many thank Michelle
:thumbup:

I am also booked on the America golden west tour in June 2011 and I can confirm that I know at least another seven have booked.

Hi Caroline

There are 24 women and 13 men on this trip, with ages ranging from late 20s to early 70s.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

'Ben' wrote:

Morning Michelle,

To date there are 37 people booked onto this tour with the maximum number being 40, therefore the tour shall be running.

Tips for this holiday, from a personal point of view, plenty of suncream, when I went it was so warm!

Have a lovely holiday :)

All the best,

Ben

Hi Ben, could you tell me what the ratio of men to women is on this tour and what the age ranges are? Many thanks

Ben 13 years ago
Morning Michelle,

To date there are 37 people booked onto this tour with the maximum number being 40, therefore the tour shall be running.

Tips for this holiday, from a personal point of view, plenty of suncream, when I went it was so warm!

Have a lovely holiday 🙂

All the best,

Ben

I am booked on the America golden west june 2011. So far have had a chat to a number of other people going on the same holiday. Wonder how many people have booked so far? Also how many people are needed for the holidy to take place? As I am sooooooo looking forward to this holiday. Any tips for this holiday would be great.

Thanks Michelle