Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi James

Don't worry - we will be in touch if there is any problem with processing your final payment. By all means give us a ring if it will give you peace of mind.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Vera

It was an answer for Bondensbabe - she asked me a question on the thread you began.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly

I paid the deposit for Sorrento (11th May) with a debit card and on the confirmation letter it stated that the final payment will be requested on or around 2nd March. I hope this is still going to happen or I will have to be on the phone tomorrow pending your reply!

James

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Bondensbabe

We don't send out confirmation that your final balance has been paid but we will give you a call if we don't receive it - so if you don't hear anything, there's nothing to worry about. The next paperwork you receive will be your final documents, a couple of weeks before departure.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly, i think you have sent this to the wrong person, as im not called BONDSBABE ! but i have paid my holiday in full .

Vera

Many thanks Olly
Hi Bondensbabe

We don't send out confirmation that your final balance has been paid but we will give you a call if we don't receive it - so if you don't hear anything, there's nothing to worry about. The next paperwork you receive will be your final documents, a couple of weeks before departure.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Veelight

Shortly after you book with us and pay your deposit, you will receive a confirmation letter from us. This will contain the date for your final payment, which will be 10 weeks before departure. You won't get a reminder letter nearer the time, so I would suggest writing the date in your diary.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Thanks Olly, all paid up now, so just have to get there,

Vera

Partly to do with this Olly. I sent my final payment off a couple of weeks before it was due at the end of February, first class post. Do we normally recieve reciept of payment sent in the post? Also do we recieve any more communication before we get our final stuff 2 weeks or so before we depart? Thanks
Hi Veelight

Shortly after you book with us and pay your deposit, you will receive a confirmation letter from us. This will contain the date for your final payment, which will be 10 weeks before departure. You won't get a reminder letter nearer the time, so I would suggest writing the date in your diary.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly, other queation for you, i booked my hoilday to kenya by phone, as well as my flight from Aberdeen to heathrow, will JY email or send me a invoice when i need to make my final payment?