Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'davidj' wrote:

'Veelight' wrote:

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Vera

Kenya uses the same sockets as we do, so you won't need an adaptor.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

HI Olly, i ask if i would be able to charge a FLIP Camera in Kenya at the hotel, im going there on the 16th of May , i don't want to take it if this is not possable.

Regards Vera

Hello Vera

I assume that your flip camera plugs into a USB socket on your computer. If this is the case I recommend you buy a USB mains charger. This is like a 13amp plug with a USB socket. With this you should be able to charge your camera direct from the mains without using a computer. These are only a few pounds on ebay and can be used at home as well as on holiday.

David

Hi David, thanks for your help, i will not have time now to get 1 on ebay but will buy one in town,

Thanks again

Vera

'Veelight' wrote:

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Vera

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

HI Olly, i ask if i would be able to charge a FLIP Camera in Kenya at the hotel, im going there on the 16th of May , i don't want to take it if this is not possable.

Regards Vera

Hello Vera

I assume that your flip camera plugs into a USB socket on your computer. If this is the case I recommend you buy a USB mains charger. This is like a 13amp plug with a USB socket. With this you should be able to charge your camera direct from the mains without using a computer. These are only a few pounds on ebay and can be used at home as well as on holiday.

David

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Vera

You should be able to plug your charger in at the hotel, so I would take it with you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly, thanks for the reply, but it's a Flip Camera, and it can only be charged through a computer,

Hi Vera

You should be able to plug your charger in at the hotel, so I would take it with you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Vera

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Regards Vera

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Vera

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly, thanks , im thinking of getting a flip camera, but they all say you have to charge them through a computer, will i be able to do this in Kenya ?

Hi Vera

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

'michael wrote:

get a universal adapter which can be used in the majority of places.The only problem i had was in South Africa were its a large 3 pin plug like the old 15amp plugs in the uk years ago and there are no shaver pts in some hotels you have to beg borrow or buy an adaptor.

HI, im going to Kenya, so can anyone tell me what kind of adapter to take with me,

Many thanks

Vera

get a universal adapter which can be used in the majority of places.The only problem i had was in South Africa were its a large 3 pin plug like the old 15amp plugs in the uk years ago and there are no shaver pts in some hotels you have to beg borrow or buy an adaptor.

Thank you lots x