Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Laura

We have a few bookings for this holiday already but it's still early days.

It's usually possible to look a connecting flight from Manchester. To find out about prices and availability, please speak to our holiday advisors on 0844 567 8844.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

hi,thankyou for replying to my message,i have put a thread/post on here but had no replys yet just would like to chat to people before going on this holiday,how would these people who are going see my post or reply as there are so many pages to go through lol,i just want them to see my post and hopefully reply would you be able to let me know there names so i can get intouch with them?

laura 🙂 thankyou

i will be phoning this week to find out information about the holiday and possibly book it. 🙂

Hi Laura

We have a few bookings for this holiday already but it's still early days.

It's usually possible to look a connecting flight from Manchester. To find out about prices and availability, please speak to our holiday advisors on 0844 567 8844.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

hi, i am laura and new to this site i am thinking of going to the holiday the heart of alpine europe on the 5th oct i am just wondering has anyone booked or looked at this? can i defo fly from manchester to london then its from london to the destination,

thankyou,

laurak