Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Trish

There are quite a few Money Cards available from various companies, so it's probably worth shopping around. You can choose from sterling, dollars and euro versions, so whichever company you go with, you should choose a card based on dollars.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly, just one more question about the MoneyCard - is it just one that can be obtained from The Post Ofice or is it a special one for use in USA?

Trish G

Hi Trish

We will send you a full list of excursions about three months before you travel but the short answer is yes, you can pre-book some of them. The Palm Springs Tour and the Rat Pack show can both be paid for in advance, and if you book them both together you can save 5%.

I haven't used a money card but most travellers seem to be quite happy with them. I find travellers' cheques quite inconvenient when I am travelling. Personally I would take cash and cards, withdrawing money from ATMs as and when I need it. Let your bank know if you are thinking of doing this.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Trish

So far 20 people have booked this holiday and I would expect it to be fully booked by September.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

Am I able to pre-book any trips before I leave the UK for this trip or can I book once I get there. Also, would it be best to get a MoneyCard as well as Travellers cheques.

Trish G

Hi Trish

So far 20 people have booked this holiday and I would expect it to be fully booked by September.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Is there many booked on the America's Golden Coast departing Heathrow on 12th September.

Thanks

TrishG:thumbup: