Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Steve,

Yes that's me.

Julian

I agree, I have gone on several shorter holidays with JY and, when taking off travelling time, the actual holiday at the destination is too short.
'Olly' wrote:

Hi Julian

Thanks again - we do appreciate your feedback. If enough people ask for a four-day trip to Paris, we might have to rethink!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Jules, are you the chap who was on the Ahr valley trip 10th June?

Steve.

Hi Julian

Thanks again - we do appreciate your feedback. If enough people ask for a four-day trip to Paris, we might have to rethink!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Thanks for the prompt reply and passing on my comments. I haven't changed my opinion; I do feel that you need that extra day but I accept it's down to personal preference. I may end up going on the Eurostar trip in the future if that's the only option as Paris is such a great place to spend a weekend.

Cheers,

Julian 🙂

Hi Julian

I agree with you that Paris is a fantastic city with much to see and do but we have had lots of very good feedback about our three-day Paris trip. One of the reasons that it is so popular is that it gives customers a chance to try a short break with us and see if we offer the kind of holidays they want.

But I will pass on your comments to my colleagues. It may be that in the future this break does become longer. Watch this space!

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

As you can probably tell from my avatar I am a big fan of the city of Paris. I first visited in the spring of 2007 on a 4 day long-weekend break with your sister company Travelsphere. An absolutely fantastic time; very interesting and thoroughly enjoyable. :thumbup:

Unfortunately the Paris trips on offer with JY are very poor in comparison. I haven't booked the JY Eurostar trip to Paris as it's such a flying visit I think it would be frustrating and ultimately dissapointing. I did the JY Chateau weekend last year and went on the evening in Paris excursion which was enjoyable but it was just that...an evening.

I realise I could just book another trip with Travelsphere but they are more for couples or groups and not the single traveller.

Paris is such a popular city to visit I can't understand why JY's offering is so weak. :huh:

I'm sure I wouldn't be alone in saying you could do better, especially with your sister company offering the terrific 4 day break.

So Olly, can I leave it in your capable hands to bang on a few desks for me and get a decent summer trip to Paris added to your brochure?

Thanks

Julian