Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Cargrat

You will have a lot of free time in Auckland. There's a welcome dinner on the evening of day 1 and an included city tour on the morning of day 2 that you will probably want to take, but other that you are free to make your own arrangements.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

'Olly' wrote:

Hello

Your tour manager is Roy Bulbrook and there will be 35 people on this tour.

You are welcome to make your own arrangements in Sydney so feel free to join the programme or see friends where you want to. As long as you are back in good time for the coach drive to Canberra, you will be fine.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Thank you Olly that was very helpful. Now can you tell me the intinerary for Auckland. it is a short 2 day stay and I would like to fit in a coffee or drink with my cousin if possible.

Kind regards

cargrat

Hello

Your tour manager is Roy Bulbrook and there will be 35 people on this tour.

You are welcome to make your own arrangements in Sydney so feel free to join the programme or see friends where you want to. As long as you are back in good time for the coach drive to Canberra, you will be fine.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Ed

Can you tell me how many will be joining me on this holiday please? Also the name of the tour manager.

We have a 4 night stay in Sydney. I have visited the city before and intend to use some time to visit friends and stayover at their home. This won't be a problem will it providing I stick to the timed schedule?