Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Lesley

Photos can now in any section - and it doesn't matter whether it is a new thread or one that has already started. If you look down the page where you write your message, you will see an option to upload photos.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Well that answers one of my questions - I was looking for the photo albums and couldn't find them. I never managed to upload my photos anyway but will give it a go now if it is easier.

Which section do they go in now please (i.e. Ask Your Editor, Tour Managers)? And do we create a new thread to attach them to?

Be happy,

Lesley :angel:

Hi Penny

That's right - photos are now attached to messages rather than uploaded separately. This should be easier to use, as a few people had problems with the old system of adding pictures. We weren't able to keep the old photos but you are very welcome to add any favourites again.

Our second edition Europe & Worldwide is coming out around now, and is likely to have some new dates in it. We don't offer so many dates in July and August because prices are much higher and temperatures can be uncomfortable, but you may see one or two there.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

I see that you can upload photos on this new site presumably by clicking on the add attachments link at the bottom of the page.

I had a number of holiday photos on the old site.Have these been deleted or moved somewhere or do I have to upload them again?Also, will you be bringing out a second edition of your brochure with extra dates in July/ August please?

Kind Regards

Penny Carter