Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks
Hi Emma

You will pay for your Zambia visa on arrival, using US dollars, The price is currently US$50.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

'Olly' wrote:

Hi Emma

So far 30 people have booked this holiday and eight of them will be staying for the add-on. You won't have to choose between the included and optional excursions at any point, as the itinerary allows you to do everything, if you wish to.

Have a great holiday.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Again Olly,

Last question i promise, lol. I know we get our visa for the add on htere but do we need a specific currancy to pay with?

Many thnaks

Emma 😃

Hi Emma

So far 30 people have booked this holiday and eight of them will be staying for the add-on. You won't have to choose between the included and optional excursions at any point, as the itinerary allows you to do everything, if you wish to.

Have a great holiday.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Do you know how many of us are on the South Africa tour on the 16th Feb? and how many are on the add on?

Thansk

Emma :)

Thanks Olly, with the optionl excursions are you able to do them all in the time frame of the other excursions included on the trip?

Emma

Hi Pat

You will need South African rand to pay for any optional excursions you wish to take.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Please could you tell me which currency we need to pay for excursions
Hi Emma

February is summer in South Africa so temperatures will be fairly warm - probably in the low 20s, on average. So i would pack for nice weather - t-shirts, shorts, light dresses and sandals. The temperature might dip a bit in the evenings so pack something warm as well.

As for spending money, you will need to buy one meal each day, plus drinks, snacks, presents and souvenirs. It's also worth deciding which of the optional excursions you want to do, and allowing a bit extra for those. I would say about £30 a day would be more than enough, plus any excursions you want to do.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

can you tell me what sort of temperatures we can expect and what sorts of clothes should we be packing for the evenings? what do you think an appropriate amount of money would be? many thanks

Emma :huh: