Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hello marie6, it is true that we no longer organise the pre-holiday get-togethers, but it shouldn't put you off booking your next Just You holiday. If the flights of a holiday are too early for you to travel for, there is always the option of booking a night in a nearby hotel. Airports are surrounded by nearby hotels, and it is often the case that people with early flights will travel to a hotel the day before their departure and stay overnight so that they can prepare for their early flights the next day. It definetly is the ideal way to ensure that you are prepared and relaxed before your holiday.

I hope this information has been helpful and if you have any further queries then feel free to email me.

Kind regards

James, your editor

Hi Marie,

I also miss the pre-holiday get-togethers - I only went on one but it was fantastic - a wonderful start to the holiday.

This year I wanted to go to Kenya,_ I didn't want to stay overnight at Heathrow on my own and the same day flights from Manchester seemed messy - having to reclaim luggage at Heathrow and get follow-on boarding passes etc, so I changed the holiday to one to America flying from Manchester.

Why were they stopped?

Pat

I have been told the day before pre-holidays get-togethers which have been held for many years are no longer available. I have used this excellent service for all my previous holidays and am now apprehensive about booking this year for I do not drive and am unable to get to either Heathrow or Gatwick early in the morning. Can you help please?