Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Angelique

There will be 25 people in your group for this trip, which is now fully booked. Three of the group are male. I don't have details on the age range, but this will normally be about 40-65.

Not long to go now!

Kind regards,

Cheryl

Thanks for the info, Cheryl.

Can you give me some idea as to the size of the party, a breakdown of ages and the male/female ratio please? Just curious really!

I haven't been on an activity singles holiday before, but I am quite excited about the prospect of this one.

Hi Angie,

Wow, its not long until you get off!

Halkidiki will be warm but not hot in October...about 18-20 degrees. So it will be lovely but comfortable....alot like a warm autumn day in England.

Dress code is casual, although you may want to take something abit dressy incase you decide to go to a nice restaurant. Clothing wise, I would take light t-shirts, linen trousers, sandles etc. But pack a few cardigans as the nights will be cooler.

I hope this has helped. If you would like any further information, please let me know.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

Hi,

Have booked the "Walking in Halkidiki" week departing 8th October 2008 and would like to know what temperatures I can expect - day and evening please. Also, what is the dress code generally? I can see several posted comments about the September week, but no queries for October. Thanks.