Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Sue.

Many thanks for the feedback and I am delighted you had such a great time on our Golden West tour. It sounds like you were extremely unlucky with your hotels; part of our agreement with our partners is that all Just You groups are located in the same part of the hotel. Whilst we can't guarantee what views you will have, you should certainly have been close to your fellow travellers. I am sorry this didn't happen this time.

As far as the flight times are concerned, we try to arrange arrival and departure times to be similar from the various airports we use nationally, but as I'm sure you can appreciate, this isn't always possible. I am pleased you managed to get a window seat on all your flights - remember, if this is important to you, you can always request your requirements in advance and we will try our hardest to ensure this is what you receive.

Thanks once again for writing in and we hope to see you on another holiday really soon.

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor

Hi Cheryl

I thoroughly enjoyed my recent holiday to the Golden West. However I would like to ask why all my hotel rooms, except one, had car park views and all the Just You people were spread out all over the hotel?

I was also a bit disappointed that the people travelling from Manchester only had one day in San Francisco, especially when hearing that the Heathrow people had had the whole afternoon and evening the day before.

I was very lucky on the flights having been allocated window seats on three of them (pot luck I guess), unlike some of the people I met who were sandwiched in the middle of five seats, unable to use either arm rest or stretch their legs - is it not possible to book flight seats before check in?

I hope this doesn't sound too negative as the tour as a whole was brilliant, but I do feel future travellers should be aware of some of the possible drawbacks.

Regards

Sue