Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Pat,

Yes you are right, the Florida keys will be nice and hot at about 25 degrees, so make sure you take your swimming costume!!!!

At the moment there are 8 people booked on this tour, but not to worry there is plenty of time left yet!

Is there anything else you would like me to look at for you? Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

Hi Cheryl,

No winter clothes - that's a relief!! I shall take summer clothes though as I'm presuming it will be fairly hot in Nassau and the Keys!!

Have you any idea how many are booked on this trip?

Best wishes, Pat

Hi Pat,

No winter woolies wont be in order, however you may want to bring a cardigan or two!

Average temperatures will be....

Tampa 21/22 degrees

St Augustine can range between 15/20 degrees

Jacksonville 18/20 degrees

January sees the lowest rainfall in Florida, so you will be able to escape the English wet weather! It will be pleasant and sunny but not too hot and humid like it is in the summer months.

I would advise to pack light clothing but nothing too summery. So t-shirts, cardigans and light trousers will be fine.

I hope this advise helps. If you would like any other information, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

Hi Cheryl,

I wonder if you could let me know what type of weather to expect in Tampa, St Augustine and Jacksonville in January? Bearing in mind we're in Central and Northern Florida. Would winter woollies be in order??!!

Regards.

Pat