Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Pat,

You will be fine to just wear casual clothes during the daytime as its important that you are comfortable and you enjoy your holiday. At night time we normally arrange for all meals to be eaten as a group, usually with at least six people per table. If at any time during the holiday dinner is not included, the Tour Manager will make arrangements at a local restaurant for everyone who wishes eat as part of a group. Therefor, it is up to you how dressed up you get. I would recommend that evening wear be smart/casual, so maybe a nice dress with a pair of heels or even some linen trousers with a pretty pair of flip flops...it is completely up to you. (Just as long as it is exceptable restaurant wear)

I hope this is the information you were looking for. If I can help you with anything else, please let me know.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

I am going on the above trip and noticed in one of your messages that you said take casual clothes. Does that include dress for the evening or is it anything goes? I would hate to be the one person overdressed.

Look forward to hearing from you

Pat Parfrey