Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks Irene for the tip on currency to China will bear that in mind, Carol
Hello, again, ladies

In regard to what currency to take on this trip - a friend who did the same trip in May has just advised me to take some Chinese currency and to always have a supply of small denominations and/or pound/euro coins/dollar bills.

Hope this helps

Irene

Hi Christine everybody feels the same as you when it is your first trip I know I did and last year was my first. Just follow the signs at the airport, if in doubt ask. The Just You baggage labels are quite large you will either see one or they will see you.
Dear All

Add me to your numbers for this trip. I'm travelling from the North West - is anyone else?

Irene

Hi Carol, The more the merrier as they say. How far are you travelling from, I am travelling from Kent. Hope to see you at Heathrow.

Caroll

Hi Chrissie,

Yes I am doing the add on, want to see as much as possible, not sure what sort of currency to take as yet.

Regards Carol

hi Chrissie and Carol.

I am doing the same trip as you on the 22nd Sept. I am doing the pre trip

get together on the Friday.

I am looking forward to this holiday, and it sounds as if we have a good tour manager.

I look forward to meeting you both

Regards

Carol Fletcher

Hi CarolNice to know there is someone out there who is going on the same trip, I was beginning to wonder as most of the posts are for the 12th Sept.This is going to be a fabulous holiday. Are you going on the add on?Have you read the info that Cheryl gave me on China, click here to take a look Chrissie
Hi Chrissie,

I'm Carol, I too am going on the same tour to China on 22/9/07. I am really looking forward to it and now knowing the name of the Tour Manager makes it seem one step nearer.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Regards Carol

Hi Chrissie

Thank you for your message

The tour manager for the Shanghai & Yangtze Cruise with Beijing & Xian add on will be Robert Sharp on the dates you are travelling - expect a warm welcome, hes a lovely guy - he also has a very good knowledge of the region.

Have a fantastic time !

Would be nice to hear from you on your return ....

Regards

Cheryl, your editor