Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
pmb 15 years ago
Many thanks for your swift response and clarifying the situation. I can now relax - as I will be joining the group at Heathrow I only have to send in a photocopy. And my trip to Spain is safe.

Regards

Pauline

Hi Pauline

If your booking includes a regional flight we'll need your passport. If you are joining us at Heathrow then all we need is a photocopy of the passport (the photo page with details on) plus a passport size photo.

Either way, your visa pack will be sent to you 10 weeks before departure so you should have plenty of time to arrange the visa before your trip to Spain.

Let me know if you need any further advice.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

pmb 15 years ago
Hi, I'm booked on the China trip leaving on Sept 9th. My problem is that I will be travelling to Spain on August 5-12 so will obviously need my passport. Will this be a problem with getting my visa ? If so, can anything be arranged to help me ?

Regards

Pauline

Thank you - all clear now!
Hi Justine

We sent you a visa pack on 21 May detailing what we need, so hopefully you will have received that now.

In that letter, you'll find an application form and instructions on completing it. Once you've filled this in, send it to us together with one passport-size photo and your actual passport - not a copy.

Apologies for any conflicting information you may have seen. It's possible that the rules have changed recently.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hiya

I am on the China tour leaving on 29 July - the message board online and the documents received in the post from Just You indicate that you need to send a photocopy of your passport, along with a photo to process the group VISA - however when I phoned Just You they said I needed to send my actual passport in. Can you please confirm what the correct procedure is?

Thanks

Justine