Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Tai

Your flight from Stansted would be direct to Naples so you wouldn't need to change anywhere. Because there are quite a few airport options, the group would meet up in Naples. It's possible that your tour manager would be flying from Stansted but more likely that you will meet him or her out in Naples. If a few people are flying from Stansted, there would be a Just You rep to meet you at Stansted and help you check in. You may be able to get in touch with other Stansted flyers via the Community.

Next year's optional excursion prices haven't been set yet but I have copied in this year's as a guide. If you want to book all three, you can save 10% on the total price.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Prebookable Capri (£58.00)

A full day excursion to this wonderful island including a guided tour and time at leisure. With its quaint squares, little white houses and its quiet Moorish-looking alleyways, it resembles a stage setting for an Italian Operetta. Another of its charm is Anacapri with its wild and lonely spots. It has long been a tourist hotspot captivating Roman Emperors and in recent times numerous celebrities.

Full Day – Moderate Walking - Not to be missed!

Prebookable Sorrento Mount Vesuvius (£27.00)

An exciting half day trip to view the volcano and its crater, with a walk around the rim with a local volcanologist.

Half Day - Not to be missed!

Prebookable Sorrento Positano (£32.00)

A half day excursion to this picturesque coastal town where the characteristic buildings cling to the rock face. Enjoy wandering through the maze of narrow streets enjoying the chic boutiques and atmosphere of one of the most exclusive resorts on the Amalfi Coast.

Half Day – Minimal to Moderate Walking - Superb photo opportunity!

Italy Prebookable Package - Positano and Mount Vesuvius

YOU CAN SAVE 10% PER PERSON ON THE REGULAR PRICES BY PREBOOKING BOTH OF THE OPTIONAL HIGHLIGHTS TOGETHER.

Please note this Optional Highlight will need to be pre-booked at least 5 days prior to departure (£46.80)

Unless specified above all Optional Highlights are available to pre-book in the UK (no later than 5 days prior to departure), on the following number: 01858 581 024

Please note that Optional Highlights may be available to book in resort through your Tour Manager, however, availability may be limited and prices may vary from those displayed above.

Tai 13 years ago
Hi Olly,

Having just come back from a Discovery Weekend I am planning on booking Sorrento some time next year. According to the brochure I will be able to fly from Stansted and wish to know how this works - is this a connecting flight to Gatwick or is it a direct flight to Naples and when do I meet my tour manager and other travellers? Also there are optional excursions mentioned in the brochure - what is the cost of these excursions and can they be booked and paid for before departure?

Tai