Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Sue

I have passed that on for you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

thank you so much. My email address is ***.

Thanks for your help.

Sue

Hi Sue

I have asked our customer services department to email your final information to you, so you should receive this a couple of weeks before departure.

Can you let me know your email address? I will check we have the right details for you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Thanks for the info. My reference is ****. I am a little worried as one week doesnt give me much leeway as the post here is sooooo erratic. it should only take an extra 5-7 days but frequently things can take up to 3 weeks or more to arrive. i leave cyprus on the 2nd october - perhaps i could have them sent to the hotel where i will be staying in heathrow?? any suggestions would be very helpful.

thanks

sue

Hi Sue

If you can let me know your booking reference I will pass your request on to our Holiday Advisors.

Generally speaking, your final information will be posted around 14 days before you fly, so in your case you should receive it a week before your holiday starts.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

I am a little nervous about receiving my tickets etc in time as the post takes an extra week to get to me here in Cyprus. Is there any way i can be notified by email when they are sent off so i can keep an eye on it.

Thanks

Sue