Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Do hope you have a nice time in September - I'm sure you will. It is wonderful trip. Make sure you go to Abul Simbel and go for the balloon flight in Luxor - both magical. Have a great time
Jo3 14 years ago
Hi John

Glad you had a good time and managed to see the Pyramids, I was one of those that chose not to go in case we didn't see the pyramids. But like some of them I have rebooked

(September in my case).

Joyce

I would like to offer my thanks to Just You for arranging a wonderful break to Egypt. I had such a great time. With the volcano in Iceland the the flights were delayed by a day and it looked like the trip would be cancelled. I must thank Just You for the effort put into making the trip happen and keeping us all looked after well with a trip to Windsor while the flights were rearranged. Thanks to Just you also for all efforts put in rearrange the internal flights and the itinery so we would be able to include the trip to the pyramids. It was all above the call of duty but very much appreciated. Thanks to out tour manager Liz who was just brilliant. Thanks to my fellow holiday makers for making the trip so memorable - with special thanks to Syd, Valerie, Shiela, Jane, Chris, Mitch, Keith, Elizabeth, June and Tony - all wonderful people.