Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Caroline

Thank you for your message

It’s lovely to hear you enjoy the site and found the feed back from everyone so positive, so positive you are going to book a holiday with us, that’s great.

May I suggest an easier way to search for specific subjects or places by using key words.........

If you click onto the message board it brings up a search box, type your key word into the search box ie: south Africa, luggage allowance etc etc then click on ( search the forum posts ) and click submit it will take you to the appropriate pages lots easier.

Hope this helps

Happy Holidays

Cheryl, your editor

Hi Cheryl

I have just spent ages scrolling through all the messages under all the headings just in search for any comments, feedback, suggestions regarding the South Africa Explorer trip - due to the amount of messages posted you can imagine it took a while!!

My comment would be that it would be great if there were more sub-headings in the sections of the message board - either by continent or holiday type and therefore it would make it much easier to pick out the information most relevant. Or is it just me be lazy and impatient??!!

That's all - other than that, great website and I did eventually find some really useful information and this has convinced me to go ahead and book my trip!

Thanks.

Caroline.