Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi there

i Think im swaying to the canyon tour, maybe go to sanfransisco another time, So il let you know patsy when im booked. x

Hi Patsy

I'm told that we did get some good feedback for the add-on you mention, but there wasn't enough demand, so a decision was taken to stop running it. But, as always, there's still an incredible amount of things to see and do on our Golden West tour.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly - Lisa,

When I went on this trip in March 08 there was an add-on to the White Stallion Ranch in Tucson. It really was a fabulous end to the holiday Why did they stop doing this?

Pat

Hi Lisa

I see your dilemma but I'm afraid we don't currently offer an add-on to San Francisco with our Canyons holidays.

I'll certainly pass on your suggestion to my colleagues here but in the meantime one solution might be to take our America's Golden West tour, which features an optional flight over the Grand Canyon. But if it's the Canyons that you really want to see, America's National Parks and Canyons is probably your best bet.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

I am looking to book this holiday as it's my 40th next year. I know there is a couple going on the same holiday from manchester in september. I wondered if you do add-ons, as i so want to go to San Francisco. I've seen the golden west adventure but it misses all the parks and canyons which i wanted to do just as much. I've seen tours on other sites that do both together but they are not for single passengers - well, you can get a single room but i'm not that brave. I might be the only single person on that trip and it's the first time I'm going alone! Would it be possible to do an add on to San Francisco? Or maybe suggest a tour for this for the future?