Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
PF1 14 years ago
Thanx Olly,

Will just have to be patient and wait.

Pam

PF1 14 years ago
Thanx Cindy,

Think I am just a bit nervous at the moment,also nobody has replied to the messages I have put on the post so not been in contact with anyone which is a shame. Not to worry will just have to wait.

Pam

Hi Pam

Don't worry about your final information. This is usually sent out a week or two before departure so should be with you any day now. If it isn't with you by next Tuesday or Wednesday, give us a ring on 0800 567 7393. I have checked your booking, and everything is fine.

There will be 30 people in your group, with ages ranging from early 30s to late 70s.

Have a great trip - I'm sure you will.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Pam

I have been on many JY holiday's and the tickets etc, allways seem to arrive rather late, so I am sure the have not forgotten you. I hope you have a good holiday, there really isnt anything to worry about. There has allways been a very varied age range on all the trips I have been on, and the ladies far out way the men per ratio.

Cindy

PF1 14 years ago
Hi Olly

Leaving NCL on 10th May staying at LGW overnight then to Lake Garda on 11th May. Not received any tickets or travel documents yet. Also have put 4 posts to see who else is going on this trip but not heard back from anyone all the other Lake Garda posts have several replies. Can you tell me the age group of the other people on this trip? I am probably just panicking as this is my first single holiday.

Thanks Pam