Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Yay!

Thank you! Will be a lot easier taking two bags than trying to cram everything into one!!

Thanks

Alex

Hi Alex

Good news: you can take 2 x 23kg bags as long as you aren't taking a connecting flight within the UK.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi

My booking Reference is ******.

Fingers crossed for 2 bags! Lol!

Thank you

Alex

Hi Helen

I have passed on my email address to Olly for those who wish to hook up at Manchester

Aled

Hi Olly

For anything who wishes to meet up in the Manchester executive lounge my email address is ********

Cheers

Aled

[Editor's note: Thanks Aled. If anyone going on this tour would prefer to contact Aled via email, let me know and I will forward you his address.]

hi alzi

i have just had a quick look on manchester airport website, there is more than one executive lounge in terminal 2. which one shall we book for? theres the styal lounge and escape lounge.

helen

Hi Alex

Can you let me know your booking reference?

It does seem you should be able to take 2 x 23kg bags but there might be another factor I'm not aware of, such as connecting flights. I'll look into it for you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

hiya

the executive lounge sounds like a good idea, we wont have to search around looking for everyone then either!!!!

just think, this time next week we will be on our way!!

helen

Hi Olly

Just wondering about baggage as the booklet that comes with the itinerary pack etc states UA let us take 2 bags weighing no more than 23kgs each as does the UA website but the documents from Just You state one lot of baggage per person - I was just wondering if we can take two bags or at least return with two bags?

Alex

Hi Helen

How about the executive lounge I think it's about £20 with holiday extras.

Alzi