Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Steve

You will need to check in and go through passport control to get to the lounge.

However, the lounge staff won't generally let you in until three hours before departure anyway, so you won't be missing out.

Have a great trip!

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Just another question, Jan and myself will be arriving at Heathrow about 13.00 and according to one of youe last posts checkin will not be open till 3 hours before the flight. Can we still access the exective lounge without going through checkin or will we have to wait till we check in and go though security?

Thanks for your help,

Steve

Hi Steve

You are right - you only need your e-ticket (and passport of course!)

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Received the tickets so all ready.One question I have the e-mail ticket but on the flight information it says paper ticket. I asume that the e-ticket covers the flight?

Hi Steve

You should get your final documents about two to three weeks before departure, so anytime now really.

If you haven't received them by the end of the week, give us a ring on 0800 567 7393.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Just a quick question, when can we expect to receive out travel tickets etc?

Steve

Hi Steve

There is a left luggage office at Heathrow Terminal 4, where you will be flying from. According to the BAA website, it's "at the west end of the arrivals hall and is open 05:30 - 23:00. Charges are £8 per item per 24 hours (or part thereof). The service is operated by the Excess Baggage Company. Telephone 020 8759 3344 or email heathrow@excess-baggage.com."

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Reading the last post from Ozzy is there anywhere we can store our luggage or do we need to keep the luggage with us till thecheck in opens?

Jan and myself will be arriving about midday due to the time change on our flight from Manchester.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Ozzy

Sorry for the delay in responding.

The airline's website states that international travellers should check in at least two and a half hours before travel.

In my experience you probably won't find anyone on a check-in desk much earlier than three hours before departure, so if I were you I'd aim to get there for about 17.00.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi .. What is the earliest you can check in your luggage at heathrow prior to the 20:00 hrs flight