Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Olly,

Thanks very much for looking into it,and I will ask nearer the time I go.

Next year will be my 8th just you trip and Ive never bumped into the same tour manager yet.

It be good if it happens.

Many thanks,for all your help,

Sharon.x

Hi Sharon

We haven't appointed a tour manager for this one yet but if you write again closer to departure - early February maybe - I should be able to tell you more.

I can't see Bernie's name on any of our next few Moroccan tours, but he might end up as your tour manager.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

I thought I would ask if you know who my tour guide would be on the Morocco trip in March/Aprill next year?

Im asking this as Aprill last year on my trip to Russia we had a tour guide called Bernie,who was great.He said his doing the Morocco one in sept 08.

I was wondering if he is still doing this tour?

Many thanks,

Sharon.x

Hi Sharon

That's great news - I'm sure you'll have a lovely time.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Thank you very much for your help! Glad its not a very long flight,and that there be no jet lag due to time differences.

Perfect weather too.

Made my mind up to go next spring.

Thanks again,

sharon.x

Hi Sharon

Morocco is a very good choice at that time of year, as the temperature will be around 15-17 degrees celsius.

The flight time is about 3 hrs 30 mins and there is no time difference with the UK.

Morocco is one of the more liberal Islamic countries and also one of the most beautiful. I'm sure you'll love it.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Ive found a hoilday I like to go on in 2010.I am very intrested in Morocco.

Please could you tell me how long the flight is please? Also as I like to go in March or early Aprill what kind of weather should I expect?

One last thing..whats the time zone difference to the uk?

Many thanks Olly,

Sharon.x