Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks for your reply Cheryl. I didn't really want to have to take a 'big coat' but I notice in the information pack we received last weekend, it does say that it will be cold!

Anyway, will keep an eye out for them.

Gail

Hi Gail,

I'm sure you're looking forward to your holiday now as there are only 2 weeks to go!

The markets in Asia are vast, expansive flanks of many different stalls selling many different things, some of which you would have to dedicate a day to just to be able to see everything. I would expect a few of the stalls there to have a constant stock of chinese coats at great prices too. You may have a lot to see and to choose from whilst you are there, and there in lies the fun!

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time as it is a great tour and I will look forward to hearing about your experiences!

Kind regards

Cheryl, your editor

Hi Cheryl

I've just been reading through some of the posts and spotted one about someone booking to go to China in January. Well you mentioned that she should be able to buy "traditional thick cotton army coats (Jun da yi) for less than 100 yuan".

Although I go in a couple of weeks time (so obviously it won't be as cold) do you think these will still be available to buy?

Gail