Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hello Kath,

Seven weeks tomorrow (not that I am counting) I'll be flying into terminal one, I think I have about 3 hours to make my way to terminal 5 so hoping for no delays at the Belfast end.

I don't think I am formal really in relation to the cruise. I have tried to choose things that I will wear again and long dresses are just not my thing!

Look forward to meeting you on 15th May and here's hoping for a wonderful trip.

Janice

Hi Janice

The holiday is getting very close now isn't it? Especially having paid for it! Having got more details about the flight I am a bit happier about things as I fly into Terminal 5 from Manchester so don't have to worry about changing Terminals, and hopefully once I have given my case in at Manchester I won't need to do anything until I get to Canada and hopefully it will be on the carousel!! I will check that tho' before I leave. I keep looking at my clothes, particulary for the Aslaska cruise and can't decide whether things are formal or informal! but I don't suppose they'll throw me off the boat if I'm incorrectly dressed!

As far as cases go I think I will just have one big case and a bag or rucksack as hand luggage, I don't think I can cope with anything more.

I haven't heard from anyone else going down on the shuttle from Manchester so will meet everyone in the Exec lounge on the 15th.

Kath

Hello to you both,

Don't worry, you're not travelling alone - there are currently 22 of you booked on the Rocky Mountaineer holiday on the 15th May.

I hope you both have a super time - would love to hear some stories when you get back!

Speak soon,

Cheryl, your editor

Hello Again Kath,

I'm starting to wonder if we are off on this trip on our own! Every time I think about it I get so nervous. Daft question really, but how many cases are you taking? It's like packing for 2 different holidays really as we're doing the add on to Alaska, formal nights on the ship etc. On the BA website it states we can take 2 pieces at 23 kg per piece. I'm not good at being decisive/travelling light!

Hope to hear from you,

Janice

Just wondering if any other folk are flying down on the shuttle from Manchester to join above holiday. Might be nice to meet up beforehand?

Kath