Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Cara

I'm sorry I didn't answer your question before your trip. We've been having some difficulties with our website and I haven't been able to answer your message until today.

I hope you had a great time.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Tori

I've spoken to our visa department about this and they tell me that including details of your destination and flight number are optional. So don't worry if you haven't filled them in.

Kind regards

Olly, your editor

Hi,

Can you tell me if I am the only person travelling back via Chicago (being a late booker), or is everyone/some others? Flight arrival time is given as 12.50 in brochure.

Many thanks

Cara

Hi Andy,

Just printed out my esta approval form, But it never asked my flight details or destination. They have been left blank. Do I just write them on the piece of paper I have printed out. Or has there been an error when applying. Really confused

thx tori

Hi there,

You should receive your final holiday information pack through the post a few weeks before you travel, so they should be with you any day now. This contains all the information you will need for your trip.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if there are any problems when they arrive.

Kind regards,

Andy, your editor

Hi andy

Just wondering, when will I get my connecting flight details from belfast to heathrow on the 13th of sept 09.

Hi Christine,

The 20 mile flight lasts around 12 minutes and will give you some truly breathtaking views of Las Vegas.

Kind regards,

Andy, your editor

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your prompt reponse. How long is the helicoper trip over Vegas for please. I look fwd to getting the ticket for the lounge at HRW with my pack.

Cara

Hi Christine,

I can confirm that on the day you fly, all Just You travellers will have full access to one of the executive lounges at London Heathrow, where you are free to come and go as you please.

Kind regards,

Andy, your editor

Hi Christine,

Please find below a list of optional excursions for this tour.

San Francisco Bay Cruise - An opportunity to see the sights from another viewpoint. This cruise takes in the Golden Gate Bridge, Oakland Bay Bridge and the prison island of Alcatraz.

Approx. Price: $20.00

Palm Springs City Tour - Palm Springs is a favourite retreat for the rich and famous. Our excursion includes a tour of the stars’ homes and a visit to the Living Desert, the famous wildlife sanctuary for the world’s desert animals.

Approx. Price: £25.00 ($35)

Las Vegas City Lights Tour - Take the opportunity to enjoy a magic carpet helicopter ride over a world of neon and glitz. A twenty mile loop over the downtown area and the fabulous strip.

Approx. Price: £45.00 ($79)

Rat Pack Show - A spectacular musical production that celebrates the incredible singing talent of three world famous entertainers and performers, Frank Sinatra, Sammy David Jnr and Dean Martin.

Price: £49.00 ($69)

Visionary Air Tour

The Visionary Air Tour offers a bird’s eye view of Hoover Dam and the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Tour lasts approx 1 hour.

Approx Price: £101.00 (credit cards accepted) ($144)

South Rim Deluxe (before 6am)

Spend your day exploring the Grand Canyon by air and by ground with this Deluxe Tour. Fly over Las Vegas, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Colorado River on your way to one of the great wonders of the world. Land at the Canyon, explore the National Park and a buffet meal is included.

Approx Price: £190.00 (credit cards accepted) ($269)

South Rim Deluxe (after 6am)

Tour as above.

Approx Price: £255.00 (credit cards accepted) ($364)

Canyon Country 3 in 1

Airplane/Helicopter/Boat Tour

40 Minute airplane flight from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Airport. After landing experience a spectacular 4,000 foot descent by helicopter to the floor of the Grand Canyon and board your boat to cruise the Colorado River. Reboard your helicopter and ascend the Canyon walls. You will land on the rim of the Canyon and take a bus excursion of the Hualapai Rim plateau to enjoy unique views of the Canyon’s edge. A rustic buffet meal is included.

Approx Price: £260.00 (credit cards accepted) ($369)

Indian Adventure & Skywalk

Rising 4,000ft (1,220m) from the canyon's floor and 70ft (20m) beyond its rim, the Skywalk is being described as an engineering first. The Skywalk is a horseshoe shaped viewing platform which opened in March 2007.

Excursion includes; flight out, Skywalk and lunch.

Price: £182.00 (credit cards accepted) ($259)

With regards to your query about the Just You lounge at Heathrow airport, I am still awaiting a reply on this. I will update this post as soon as I have an answer for you.

Kind regards,

Andy, your editor