Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Alli,

I'm afraid that while there has been lot of interest in this tour, we haven't had quite enough bookings to offer it again next year.

Our next brochure, out in August, will contain a number of exciting new tours for 2011, so I hope you will find something there to inspire you.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

I too am interested in Vietnam next year(am already booked with you for Petra to the Pyramids for this year).I also know of others who are interested in Vietnam and Cambodia-how come it won't be offered again?(one of my others was India's golden triangle and you took that away too!)I may have to look at other companies which would be a shame as I love JY
Hi Annie

We won't be offering Vietnam in 2011 but we still have a few departures for Culinary Vietnam and Cambodia this year - 3 Sept, 15 Oct and 19 Nov, so do let me know if you would like any more information about those. Two of those dates are currently featuring in our autumn sale, so you'll save £150 if you can travel in 2010.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Ooh, I really want to go, but you're currently only offering a Christmas break - do you have plans for more in 2011?