Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Rosemary,

I have now spoken to someone is customer services who assures me they will be contacting you in the next couple of days. I hope this will resolve your issue and we can help restore your confidence in Just You. You are a valid customer and member of the community and would be very sad to see you not taking part in anymore of our trips (As I am sure your fellow travellers would as well)

Thanks again for your patience and please keep in touch to let me know your plans.

Warm wishes,

Cheryl, your editor

Hello again Rosemary,

I have contacted somebody in Customer Services to chase this up for you. I have not received a reply myself as of yet, therefor causing a delay in me replying to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience, as I am sure you will understand I am not at liberty to deal with complaints myself but will do everything I can to help resolve this matter.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Cheryl, your editor

3rd June and I am still waiting for an answer to my query which you did not print,so really don't bother now it would have been nice to have been acknowledged. If you cannot answer q uestion in future would it not be a good idea to inform the person.I have had 8 holidays with JY and feel a little personal touch would have been nice.
Hello Rosemary,

I have received your email regarding your cancellation. Sorry for the delay, the reason I havent replied yet is because I have had to pass this query on to one of my collegues as she has more knowledge on this kind of situation. I wanted to get as much info on this as possible. I do apologise for the delay, but I will get back to you as soon as I hear from her.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Kind regards,

Cheryl, your editor

I thought you may have replied to my email that I sent On BH Monday regarding me having to cancel because of the airports.Is it that you only answer to meaningful messages as you describe and not the email I sent ,can you not reply to my email address in that case.