Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Lesley

I'm sure you'll have a great time on all those holidays. I'll pass on your 'hello'.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Glad to hear Cindy had a good time at the second Welcome Evening. I knew she would.

As you are aware I have now booked to go to Northern Cyprus in March so I am looking forward to that.

Yesterday I booked for myself and 3 friends to do the Walking In The Ahr Valley trip for May. I have been on that one before but they have not so they are looking forward to it. I am sure they will not be disappointed.

I got a nice message from Daniel Adams about China but have sent him a reply saying I have booked Northern Cyprus for March so will think about this for September perhaps.

Decisions, decisions - so many choices, so little time.

Say Hi to the JY team for me.

Be happy,

Lesley

Hi Cindy

Thanks your comments and thanks again for coming to our Welcome Evening and sharing your experience with everyone who wanted to find out more about Just You. I'm sure you played a big part in making the evening such a success.

Have a great time in Tuscany.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Olly

Re: Hilton Hotel - Cobham - Welcome Evening

I would just like to say what a nice evening this was, and it was good to meet Jane and the Girl's and the TWO Colin's. They all worked hard on this evening. I would like to say I agree with Lesley and Andy's comments from the evening they attended. As a well travelled JY client it was nice for me to be able to pass on my knowledge, and answer people's questions that they had. I thought it was a very positive enevning on all accounts.

Keep up the good work, and I am looking forward to my next JY holiday to Tuscany and many more I am sure.

Cindy

Hi Lesley

Thanks again for coming - your help was really appreciated and I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed it too. I'll let you know if we do anything similar in the future.

Have a great Christmas in the Dolomites.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly,

Sorry for delay in contacting you but I have been away for the weekend. It was great to meet you and the rest of the Just You team last Thursday. As Andy said it was nice to meet the people 'behing the scenes'. You made us both very welcome and I had a great time. I had some interesting chats with some of the people there and can certainly relate to what they were saying. Taking the first step is always the hardest part - but once they do so they will never look back. I am looking forward to Christmas in the Dolomites now. Andy has already said most of the things that I wanted to say so a big Thank You from me too. Also it was good to meet up with Andy again. I hope the Welcome Evening this week is as enjoyable.

Be happy,

Best wishes,

Lesley

Hi Lesley

I don't know where our next Welcome Evening will be (after this week's event in London) but I'm sure there will be more.

We normally announce them on the homepage of our website, so do have a look there from time to time. I will pass on your suggestion of Bristol to my colleagues.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

I have recently joint "Your Community" after reading other peoples' comments and requests for "feedback" on hoildays they are thinking of taking. I have found this very interesting and helpful. To this extent I have been able t give feedback to Andy on my recent trip to Bulgaria, which he says he has found very helpful.

I've just his (Andy's) account of the Welcome Evening he recently attended and your reply to him. Although I am a "seasoned" traveller with Just You and Travelsphere, I would like too am interested in attending a Welcome Evening. Can you advise if you are planning such an event in Bristol or the surrounding area in the near future.

Many thanks

Lesley

Hi Andy

Thanks very much for your kind words, and I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed last night's event. It was great to meet you, and yours and Lesley's first-hand experience of our holidays was very much appreciated by my colleagues at Just You and by everyone who came along wanting to find out more about our holidays. I'll certainly keep you posted about any similar events in future.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

Hi Olly

I would like to pass on my thanks to you, Karen,Jane the 2 Colins and of course the other lovely Just You ladies ( names i forget hope they forgive me ) For a very good presentation last night. It was well worth the visit. Even though I consider myself a regular traveller, There were still points and tips that I picked up. Also it was good to meet the people from behind the scenes at Just You and realise how much effort and dedication that The staff from Just You put in. So thank you. It was a pleasure in meeting you all.I am well aware of how much value you put on your Tour Managers who all do a great job. But the staff in the offices also do a fantastic job. You have a very good little holiday firm. So keep up the good work and hope to meet you all again in the future. And I also may attend other welcome evenings in the future.I would also recomend to any memebers of the public, if they get an opportunity of one of these evenings It is well worth the visit

Thank you all.

Regards Andy