Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Nikki,

I don't think we have any tour manager vacancies at the moment, but if you are interested in getting into the industry I believe there are short courses you can do to get some basic training. This might be a good way to find out more about it. Have a look online for some options near you.

If you would like to send us your CV anyway, the people to contact here are our human resources department, who can be emailed at

human-resources@travelsphere.co.uk.

Good luck!

Olly, your editor

Hi,

can anybody advise me in what to do to apply to become a member whithin your company,Also any relevant steps required to becoming one of the Tour managers assisting travelers.I have tried to find any possible links/ information about these roels but dont seem to be having any luck. I appologise for my "un holiday related message on this board" but really wish if at all possible to be pointed in the right direction, I have all the relevent qualitys and customer service skills to become a valued member and would be looking to hopefully join the group...thank you for taking the time to read this and will look forward to your reply,,,,nikki